Faculty: Daniel P. Brown Ph.D.
The best of Indo-Tibetan meditation practices to improve your concentration skills and resist distractions from negative emotional states.
What You'll Learn:
- Pinpoint the stages and tools of concentration training.
- Optimize your body posture in meditation.
- Distinguish between the ordinary and extraordinary meditation styles.
- Direct your attention and focus on a meditation object.
- Develop strong metacognitive skills and use those to evaluate and improve your concentration.
- Detect fleeting thoughts during meditation and let go of them before you lose yourself in elaborate daydreams.
- Prevent and overcome drowsiness and agitation during meditation.
- Explain the ingredients of spiritual growth in Buddhism; identify and practice cultivating the ones you are missing in your life.
- Master the nine stages of concentration (the Elephant Path).
Because You Deserve to Take Control of Your Mind and Reduce Stress & Anxiety
What You'll Get:
✅ Over 10 Hours of Self-Paced Video Lectures
✅ 11 Powerful Guided Meditations
✅ 139 Page Workbook
✅ Access to one of World's Top Psychology & Meditation Expert's Teachings.
✅ 7 Day Money Back Guarantee