*Includes Attachment & CCRT
Faculty: Daniel P. Brown Ph.D.
Advanced personal growth techniques to develop self-esteem, strengthen relationships, and develop the right beliefs. Live a more emotionally fulfilling life.
What You'll Learn:
- Reflect on and influence your motivation for change, from the Western and Eastern perspectives.
- Tune in to your felt experience and label it correctly.
- Access unfinished emotional business and process it to the point where it no longer affects you or puts you in health risk.
- Utilize tools for transforming toxic communications in your intimate relationships or other social contexts.
- Modulate and tolerate intense and uncomfortable emotional states through self-soothing techniques.
- Uncover your own inner coping resources and utilize new strategies for dealing with daily stressors.
- Harvest essential tools for developing strong self-esteem and sense of self.
- Overcome negative self-talk and limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Diminish the fears and negative expectations around social situations, which make you anxious.
- Distinguish between the four attachment styles.
- Develop a stable and positive internal model of attachment and start forming better relationships.
Because You Deserve Love & Happiness!
What You'll Get:
✅ Over 10 Hours of Self-Paced Video Lectures
✅ 15 Powerful Guided Visualizations
✅ 125 Page Workbook
✅ Access to one of World's Top Psychology & Meditation Experts
✅ 7 Day Money Back Guarantee